- We are happy to exchange or refund any item purchased up to 30 days after the original order has been placed.
- All returned items must be unused and sent back with all the original sales tags attached in their original packaging. We cannot accept returned items that have been used or not in a re-saleable condition, unless the item has prematurely failed or deemed to be defective.
- All returned items must be received with a completed returns form or a copy of the original sales invoice and an accompanying note advising whether you want an exchange or refund.
- When sending items to us, please ensure you get a proof of postage from the post office, this acts as your insurance should the item get lost whilst in transit.
- Please note that unless the item being returned has been proven to be defective, the returner must assume all return postage costs.
Refunds are credited via the original payment method used when the order was placed. This may take upto 10 working days for the funds to appear on your bank account statement.
We are happy to exchange or refund any item purchased up to 30 days after the original order. Upon receipt of the item we will process the return and arrange either a refund or replacement as required.
Items received in error
- We are happy to refund or exchange any item purchased that is defective at no extra charge.
- If you believe your item is defective please call 01246 296870 and we may provide you with a FREEPOST address for the item to be returned. In some cases the manufacturer may request us to send the item back for assessment before we can provide you with a refund/replacement. If this is the case a FREEPOST address will not be provided, but your return postage will be credited once it is confirmed that the item is defective.
- Please be aware we are unable to refund return postage if the defective item has been sent back before contacting us for the FREEPOST address.
- On receipt should the item be deemed not defective, you will be contacted to arrange collection or re-delivery at your cost.
We endeavour to complete all orders, accurately and in a timely fashion. However occasionally mistakes can happen. If you have received a different item than what was ordered, please contact us on 01246 296870 and we'll be happy to arrange re-delivery of your order as quickly as possible and provide you with a FREEPOST address to return the original item.