The Polaris PSI 160 Track Pump offers a dual-style head with a secure locking system, allowing for reliable and versatile use. The pump uses an extra long-reach hose, making it perfect for inflating tyres in a bicycle stand. The 50mm Polaris “Smart Gauge” allows for accurate Pounds per Square Inches (PSI) readings to be taken, with new graphics allowing for readings to be taken easily. A durable handle with an extra soft cover, makes the pump easy and comfortable to use, with the steel base of the pump offering stability and longevity. The PSI 160 also comes equipped with Airbed, Football and Inflatable Adaptors, meaning that this pump is unrivalled in terms of versatility.
The high PSI capability of this pump means it is highly applicable for a wide range of different tyres, from high volume Mountain Bike tyres, to high pressure Road tyres.
- Dual Head – Compatible with Presta, Schrader and Dunlop Valve
- No need for valve adaptor with secure locking head.
- Long reach hose – IDEAL for work in a bike stand.
- NEW 50mm Polaris “Smart Gauge” with easy to read graphics.
- DURABLE handle with extra soft cover for maximised comfort and grip.
- 35mm anodised aluminium barrel for effortless pumping action
|Country of Manufacture