A unique 2-in-1 product, designed specifically for all natural and synthetic down-filled articles. Powerful cleaning combined with durable water repellency in one wash cycle, restores loft and maximises the performance of all down-filled clothing and gear to keep the user warmer and dryer. Perfect for regular maintenance of all downfilled outdoor and technical clothing. Use heat activation to maximise performance. Suitable for Gore-Tex and eVent .
Size: 300ml, 10fl oz
Down is often our favourite gear. It keeps us warm and dry, so we can keep pushing ourselves to explore more. However, unless you take care of your down it really won’t perform as well as it should. Don’t worry though, we’ve invented a product that makes cleaning and proofing your down really simple.
Our unique 2-in-1 product cleans and proofs in one wash cycle, meaning less impact on the environment and less time washing so you can get back outside sooner. It also comes in our new 100% Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) bottle containing Ocean Waste Plastic (OWP) meaning you're helping us make a difference to the world we all love to explore.
So simple to use, you’ll have your jacket spinning in the machine in the time it takes for the kettle to boil.
So why not give this PFC-free, bluesign® approved, durable waterproofing treatment a go and give your down some much-needed TLC today?!
*Top tip* We recommend using dryer balls to take the hassle out of tumble drying down.
- Durable repellency
- Powerful cleaning
- Maximises breathability
- 2-in-1 formulation
- Restores loft
- Conserves energy and water
- Saves time
- 100% Recycled bottle
- Bluesign® approved
How to use
- Use two 50ml capfuls per garment.
- For best results we recommend reproofing garments separately.
- Pour product directly into the detergent drawer of your Washing Machine.
- Wash on a full cycle at 30°C/86°F or according to care label instructions.
- Air-dry or tumble dry if care label permits*
* All Grangers protection products are effective when air-dried. However, for optimum durability, we recommend applying a small amount of heat such as a tumble dryer or hairdryer.
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|